1) Sesquipedalophobia is the fear of long words
2) Learning what "sesquipedalophobia" means is the only thing I have liked from reading "beloved" Tristram Shandy so far.
2) Switched-into-class (for sake of a fresh start right before the drop and add class deadline) will now be the absolute death of me
3) The "Greatest novel of all time" is boring as crap (James Joyce I could care less about your whirly-dirly-creative-conscious-forged-in-smithy-of-their-soul-tormented-emo-artists and their kidney-eating-meat-obsessed-friends)
4) Too much of a good thing is not wonderful
5) Irony indirectly makes points most directly but only sometimes and other times it's bad.