24.2.10

elementary poetry I

5th grade

limericks...

There once was a small bird from France
Who loved eating small world wide ants
But just couldn't bear-a
Bugs from the Sahara
Getting sick was a possible chance

There once was a little green goon
Who loved to jump on the moon
One day he jumped off
Into a horse trough
So he won't be back very soon

Camel Stew, 3rd grade, written w help of younger brothers, obviously, and actually a song.

I'm gonna shoot a camel
to make some camel stew
and if you don't believe me
I'll tell you that its true

First you add some spiders
The hairy ones of course
Then you add the mane and tail
Of an old dead horse

Then you squish some beatles
To add to the stew
And if you catch a whiff of it
All you'll say is PYOOOO

Add some salt and pepper
To make it just write
Oh it is quite delicious
But it is quite a sight

I'm gonna shoot a camel
To make some camel stew
and if you don't believe me
I'll tell you that it's true

Pieces: elementary poetry II