3.3.10

soon very soon i will sleep

HAHAHA DONE AND VAGUE AS CRAP

one part of many beautiful parts

what have youuuuu learned from the class?

A few highlights from the 10ish pages:

"To put it broadly, the LRS techniques we have learned in this class have allowed me to better understand the vague, pictorial and emotional in relationship to the factual and analytical. I am better able to use the technical to identify both when and how emotion is manipulated"

i honestly believe that sentence makes sense within its context. oh wait...NOT.

"Since taking the class, not only do I have vague images floating around my brain, but mixed within are loud phrases like “PROPER CHARACTER PLACEMENT” and “WHERE IS THE VERB FULCRUM??”. Remembering these terms and their concepts helps ground my writing and figure out what exactly within it doesn’t feel right"


oh....goodness.